- Catastrophic future tripping
- The worst possible scenario
- Irrational fear
- Intrusive, racing thoughts
- What is in this food?
- What does this mean about me that I’m about to eat this?
- What will this do to my body?
- I am going to feel <insert scary emotion> if I eat this!
- How will I have to compensate for eating this?
- What am I eating later?
- What am I not eating later?
- What are they thinking about me/my body?
If any of this is your reality or even just a snapshot of the thoughts that send you into a tsunami of eating disorder behaviors, I want you to know YOU ARE NOT ALONE…Ever! We understand that these thoughts can be isolating, and in our new group, ‘Help Me Eat‘ we will assist you in identifying all of these thoughts for what they are- just that…Thoughts. Anxiety can be crippling. Luckily, we have the skills and tools to share with you so that you can begin addressing these relentless and spiraling thoughts so you can get your power back!
Join us! The force is with you 🙂 Let us show you how to move out of the dark side of anxiety. Group starts Wednesday, May 5th at 6:30pm and is telehealth for now. Space is limited so reserve your spot early.